Practice NTA JEE Main, NEET Online Mock Test from your PC: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has set-up more than 3000+ Test Practice Centers to provide free Online Mock Test. This facility is free of cost, and you have to register online at www.ntatpc.in. But, NTA has also providing a free Original MOCK TEST (Download PDF File) so that candidate can practice & solve JEE Main 2019, NEET 2019, UGC-NET Dec 2018, GPAT and CMAT Exam.
Table of Contents
For JEE Main 2019 (Mock Test)
The aspirants of B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Arch and B.Planning course will be writing JEE Main 2019 Exam. Following is the NTA Mock Test 2019
- Total duration of JEE Main Paper- 1 & JEE Main Paper- 2 is 180 min.
- JEE Paper-I is for B.E/ B.Tech admission. Subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- JEE Paper- 2 is for Mathematics, Aptitude Test & Drawing. The Drawing test is required to be done on the separate drawing sheet, which is not part of the current mock test.
For UGC-NET Dec 2018 (Mock Test)
- Total duration of UGC-NET (Paper-1 is 60 min & Paper-2 is 120 min).
- The clock will be set at the server. The countdown timer in the top right corner of screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the examination. When the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself. You will not be required to end or submit your examination.
Procedure for answering a multiple choice type question:
- To select you answer, click on the button of one of the options.
- To deselect your chosen answer, click on the button of the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button
- To change your chosen answer, click on the button of another option
- To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button.
- To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button.
NTA NEET 2019 Mock Test
It is mandatory to have NEET (UG) score for admission in MBBS/ BDS courses in the Medical/ Dental Colleges. The online TPC, Mock Test by National Testing Agency (NTA) original questions is given below.
- Duration of exam is 180 minutes
- There will be total 180 questions.
- Each question carry 4 marks
- There is negative marking (-1) for incorrect answer.