NTA released final exam schedule and exam pattern details of NEET 2019. After 45 days of the press conference held at New Delhi by HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar, the proposal of conducting NEET twice a year is now rolled back to CBSE way. There will be no CBT Exam, only single pen & paper based test will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on 5 May 2019 (SUNDAY).
NTA NEET Exam pattern 2019 details include the total number of question, subject name, negative marking, duration of exam etc. It will provide information about the new NTA NEET 2019 Exam.
National Testing Agency (NTA) scheme of NEET 2019 exam is based on the Indian Medical Commission (IMC) and Dental Council of India (DCI). There are four subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany. There are total 180 question in the exam. Each question carries 4 marks, there is also the negative mark of (-1) marks for the wrong answer.
NEET 2019 syllabus & exam pattern may change from last year NEET entrance exam. According to the news portal, NEET UG 2019 exam is organized by National Testing Agency (MHRD).
There are 4 section containing Chemistry, Physics, Botany, Zoology. From each section 45 questions are asked. The syllabus of NEET 2019 is from the curriculum approved by DCI & MCI (IMC Newly formed). The syllabus of NEET also may be revised as NTA is going to conduct the MBBS/ BDS entrance exam.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
Exam Pattern NEET 2019
- There shall be 4 sections in the papers.
- Total marks of question paper is 720 marks.
- The question paper contains total 180 questions.
- Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects question are asked in NEET 2018 paper.
- The mode of question paper is offline (Paper and Pen-based). So no online computer based exam is conducted.
- There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- The duration of exam is 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Each question carries 4 marks. (180 * 4): 720 marks.
- The question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answer (-1 mark).
- Correct answer carries +4 marks.
Note: We are going to upload complete scheme of exam NEET 2019. Kindly check official website.