The National Informatics Center and NTA have registered official website of NEET 2019. According to the schedule issued on 21 August by NTA in the press release that the online registration for NEET-UG 2019 shall commence from 1 November 2018. Before that, NTA Controller of Examination (NEET-UG) division will upload official information bulletin and notice (1 day before the NTA NEET application form starts). Here, we are providing the list of items that are necessarily required at the time of online registration. Make sure that you use your computer for fee payment (from your cards (debit/ credit card), net banking and any other method). If you don’t have you can go to the CSC (Common Services Center) provided by the NTA.
Table of Contents
Brief details about NEET 2019
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test also knows as NEET-UG is national level entrance examination conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) – previously by CBSE for admission in MBBS, BDS course in India. The score of NEET-UG is mandatory to get admission in first year MBBS/ BDS in Medical/ Dental University, Colleges, and Institutes.
|Name of Exam||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)|
|Organizing Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Course||MBBS, BDS (other courses as per the State Medical Board)|
|Eligibility||Minimum 17 years of Age (as on 31 Dec 2019)
Maximum age is 25 for General and 30 years of OBC, SC/ ST
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Registration Date||from 1 Nov to 30 Nov 2018|
|Correction Window||After 7 days to the end of the registration date|
|Exam Date||5 May 2019 (SUNDAY) – First Sunday of May.|
|Official website of NTA||www.nta.ac.in|
|Official website of NEET 2019||www.ntaneet.nic.in|
Requirement in NEET 2019 Registration
As we are aware that from 1 November 2018 (10:00 AM timing) onward, the NTA will start accepting NEET 2019 registration. The starting hours i.e. 1 November till 2000 hrs you may find the www.ntaneet.nic.in website is slow or there are ERROR/ SERVER – site is not reachable due to the heavy traffic on NTA NEET website. This type of problem occurs due to heavy traffic on the NIC server. Don’t worry you will get the website up in a few hours and start your registration.
Following items are required in NEET 2019 registration:-
(A) For Filling the NEET 2019 Form
- Mobile Number – working mobile number ( use your or parent mobile number – required for SMS, NTA will contact vis SMS for updates, admit card etc.)
- E-mail Id – Valid email-id is required (You must enter your or parents email-id) – It is required till your NEET-UG 2019 counselling.
- ID Proof – Any of Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number or Passport or Ration Card or Bank Account or Voter Id or Other Valid Govt Identity
- Percentage of Marks in Class 12th/Qualifying Examination
- Type of Institution of Class 12th/Qualifying Exam
- Name of the School / College from where passed/appearing
- Address of the School / College from where passed/appearing
- Income details of (Father/ Mother or Guardian)
(B) For Uploading the Images
- Size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Size of the scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
(C) Fee Payment
- Make payment of fee using SBI_MOPS and keep proof of fee paid
- Print at least four print out of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee
Important Points – NEET 2019 Rules to Follow
The candidates are required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and acquaint themselves with the following:-
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) – 2019 “Online” only. No offline application will be entertained.
- Information Bulletin can be downloaded from the website nta.ac.in/ www.ntaneet.nic.in
Candidates must retain the following documents with them as the reference for future correspondence:
- At least four printouts of the Confirmation Page of online
- Proof of fee paid (i.e. Bank transaction details supported by confirmation page).
- At least 5 copies of identical passport size Photograph that was scanned and uploaded on the Online Application.
- Copy of the system generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from State of J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota .
- Candidates must ensure that mobile numbers, e-mail id filled in online Application form are their own or their parents’. The NTA will communicate by SMS and/or e-mail on given mobile number and e-mail ID respectively only.
- The NTA will not be responsible for non-receipt of latest information due to incorrect mobile number, e-mail id and correspondence address filled in the Online Application Form.
- The fee can only be remitted in the following ways:
Online Mode i.e. Debit/ Credit card and Net Banking:
(A) Check the validity of the Debit/ Credit Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to website for submitting application form. Candidate should enter the information asked for and make payment through Debit/ Credit Card.
(B) For using Net Banking, check the balance in your account and keep all credentials ready with you while logging on to website for submitting application form. Candidate should Login with his/her credentials of net banking and make payment through Net Banking.
(C) Cash Deposit through e-challan at State Bank of India Branches only: Print e-slip on A4 size paper-Landscape format from NTA website and follow instructions given on e-slip and make payment through e-challan at State Bank of India branches only.
- Final Submission of Online Application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful in case of failure to complete Step-3 of Online Application, i.e., non-payment of fee. Generation of confirmation page confirms that application has been submitted successfully. Non generation of confirmation page indicates that the process of payment of fee has not been completed and thus application has not been submitted successfully.
- Candidates must preserve the Admit Cards till their admission in MBBS/BDS Courses.
- Ensure that correct data is submitted in online application. Any correction pertaining to the photograph and signature of the candidate will be intimated through e-mail/SMS and the same will be available in the candidate’s login account. Other permissible corrections can also be carried through log-in account only during schedule fixed for the same. Candidates may ensure clear photograph and signatures are uploaded. Thereafter, no request for correction(s) will be entertained except when the window for correction in all fields open.
- Eligibility of the candidate will be determined on the last date of submission of online Application Form.
- NEET (UG) – 2019 will be held on 5th May, 2019 (Sunday).
- NEET (UG) – 2019 will be held in single stage and would be an objective type test.
- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET (UG) – 2019.
- Only one application should be submitted by a candidate.
- Particulars filled in Application Form need to be chosen carefully as options once exercised cannot be changed later including Examination Centre city and Medium of Question Paper except when the window for correction in all fields open.
- Allotment of Centre is made by computer and there is no human intervention. Under no circumstances, the allotted Centre shall be changed by the NTA.
- The candidates can download Admit Card for the Examination from website www.ntaneet.nic.in.
- The candidates can download the Result, Marks cum Rank Sheet/Rank Letter from the website ntaneet.nic.in. These documents will also be made available in DigiLocker www.digilocker.gov.in
- For the latest updates, candidates must regularly visit the website www.ntaneet.nic.in, www.mohfw.gov.in&www.mcc.nic.in and the websites of concerned States/Institutions till the completion of final round of counseling.
- Candidates should fill-up online form and pay fee well in advance to avoid last minute rush on the server. No request regarding non-submission of application/fee (due to any reason) will be entertained.
- Candidates must note that mere deduction of fee from the bank account is not a proof of fee payment. The payment should be supported by updated fee in the account of the candidate. Generation of confirmation page is the proof of successful submission of Application Form.
- The result of the NEET (UG) – 2019 may be utilized by other entities of Central/State Governments for admission purpose in accordance with their rules.
- Indian Citizens/ Overseas Citizen of India intending to pursue MBBS/ BDS from a foreign Medical / Dental Institute need to qualify NEET (UG) – 2019.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit the NTA website for latest updates. NTA will communicate all instructions through website only.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Unit, NTA
Phone No. : 8076535482, 7703859909